Why are they a good candidate?
- Understand what is needed to get the job done.
- Have exceptional people management skills; this has been stated by several of my direct line managers.
- A leader, not a manager
- They have an exceptional safety record with zero RIDDOR accidents in their areas of responsibility throughout their managerial career.
- MBA Qualified
- Mental Health First Aider
- IOSH Certified
3 greatest professional achievements:
- Gaining their MBA. With the exception of their son and wife, definitely their greatest achievement
- Implementation of OEE measures to identify issues with a view to improving output and operational uptime. Overall OEE increased from 74% to 88%
- Development and roll out of standard work for operational management roles to enable leaders to move away from an “audit” mentality toward one of structured coaching that encourages collaboration and active problem-solving
3 most important things about next move:
- Longevity in role and business.
- I would like a role with variety and the opportunity to directly liaise with other areas of the business.
- I would like a role that offers progression.