Why are they a good candidate?
- Commercially astute – I treat any business / money as if it were my own so am constantly looking at cost savings.
- Detail – understanding the detail enables me to think short / medium / long term all at the same time.
- Solution orientated – I can often find a solution to a problem very quickly.
- Understanding of engineering principles from design through to production/ delivery due to starting as an Engineer
- IOSH Certified
3 greatest professional achievements:
- Helped to increase revenue of over a million pound per year from £1m - £7m in past role
- Turned a declining business into a stable and then buoyant business – declined to £2.1 million before stabilizing and increasing to £2.6 million, projection for this year is £3.5million and sales pipeline already in place to achieve this
- Achieved a 20% reduction in costs from supply chain through negotiating longer term fixed price agreements and using new suppliers.
3 most important things about next move:
- The company ethos
- Opportunity for personal growth
- Remuneration package