A graduate of Electrical and Electronic Engineering and proving over nine years’ experience, in which he's successfully delivered the development and commissioning of automated systems including motion/robotics, water management, fast moving consumer goods and airport baggage handling systems.
Why are they a good candidate?
- They have a high variety of experience
- Fluent in several programming languages
- Worked as technical lead in several roles
- Software Development & Commission
- FAT & SAT Delivery
- Varied Software Language Experience
- CSCS and SSSTST
- System and Machine Safety
- Risk Assessment/FMEA
- ABB Robotics Trained
3 greatest professional achievements:
- Developed and commissioned a CHP, heating, and hot water control system to supply King’s College Hospital, on his own without assistance.
- Took a technical lead in the handover of Terminal 2 baggage system.
- Was brought into Manchester airport to fault find an issue that brought the terminal baggage to a standstill and making national news, he fixed it before the system re-opened.
3 most important things about next move:
- Project driven work
- Working within a driven team