Over 20 years cross discipline engineering experience, they have a high level of PLC and HMI programming experience. They have full project life cycle experience and have a proven record of self-motivation and knowledge achieving targets.
Why are they a good candidate?
- Experience maintaining and managing projects
- High level siemens programmer
- Experienced across pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical systems, robotics
- Full project life cycle experience
- PLC and HMI programming knowledge
3 Greatest professional achievements:
- Design, planning and installation of an IRB 6600 Robot and track with chemical system within 5 days. Meticulous planning allowed for a 5-day installation window to be achieved.
- Implementation of multiple systems of standardisation within factories. These standardisation systems allowed for reduction in stock held, training reduction and faster adaptation when needed.
- Electrical and software design of multiple bespoke weighing devices including dynamic checkweighers and multihead weighers.
3 most important things about next move:
- Challenging work
- A culture of wanting to improve systems
- Hybrid working for software roles