I am a driven and passionate advocate of CI philosophy’s and practices, I have over 25 years’ experience in introducing, embedding and sustaining positive change in many differing organisations. I have trained, engaged and coached all levels of personnel, groups and individuals, in many Lean and personal development techniques.
Why are they a good candidate?
- Honest, committed and dedicated
- I believe in challenging, when needed, concepts or ways of working
- I also believe in the need to empower people to use the tools in a way that is questioning and positive, by removing the fear factor we help our colleagues to take calculated risks to improve how they work
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring
3 greatest professional achievements:
- Working with a major retailer in generating savings of over £6,000,000 within a previous business
- Training delivered to over 290 personnel in Lean Techniques, from the MD to the part time handy person – 6S, Problem Solving Tools, VSM and RCA, over the course of three months
- Being trusted to implement change in some of the world’s leading companies, from Automotive to Telecommunications
3 most important things about next move:
- An open and supportive company that wants to embrace CI fully and not pay lip service
- A culture of openness and engagement for all
- Family friendly policies and a positive work life balance