Highly efficient and organised professional, brings a wealth of experience in the quality management of products from within a high pressured and fast paced global manufacturing environment, working to and successfully complying with quality assurance systems in particular BS EN ISO 9001 & BS EN ISO 14001.
Exceptionally self-motivated with strong work ethics demonstrated through company progression and key career achievements.
Why are they a good candidate?
- Thorough working knowledge of both ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 and their application
- Ability to effectively communicate through all levels of the business
- Fully experienced with quality tools such as 8D, Ishikawa, FMEA’s, Process Control, Project Planning and Auditing
- Positive mental attitude and confident with change and challenges
3 greatest professional achievements:
- Achieving a zero to landfill site wide recycling programme as part of the ISO 14001 continual improvement process.
- Achieving continued personal development while in full time employment to achieve HNC in Project & Quality management & BSI Lead Auditor Qualification.
- Transfer project for previous role, brewery industry, of manufacturing POS fonts to a central facility located in eastern Europe.
3 most important things about next move:
- Career progression, Stability, long term employment
- Commuting time
- Varied and interesting tasks