Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt with experience of applying Lean, Kaizen and Six Sigma within a number of different sectors. Proven track record of managing, developing and motivating teams to achieve their objectives. Highly analytical results focused individual with a passion for Manufacturing, Problem Solving and Continuous Improvement.
Why are they a good candidate?
- Over 20 years of continuous improvement experience gained in a number of different industries.
- Passion for continuous improvement and problem solving.
- Love working with teams to help them identify and fix problems.
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
- Extensive experience in the implementation and coaching of Lean tools and techniques including Standard work, SMED, Problem solving, Process and Value stream mapping.
3 greatest professional achievements:
- Through implementation of SPC Charts and Standard operating set points, saved £400k per annum in material costs whilst ensuring product performance still met specification.
- Facilitated a week long kaizen event which increased line output by 50% without the need for additional resource or equipment. This was achieved by redesigning the line to achieve the desired Takt whilst ensuring one piece flow and balanced work content for each associate on the line.
- Planned and organised 18 kaizen events as part of 2019 Continuous improvement roadmap. This included monitoring and auditing post kaizen metrics to ensure results were sustained and identifying further improvements and countermeasures for any off track kaizens.
3 most important things about next move:
- Company looking to grow and embrace lean methodologies with a willingness to embrace change.
- Company that respects its employees and has a good work life balance.
- Good company culture and environment.