Experienced Procurement Professional with almost 10 years’ experience within a manufacturing and purchasing fast-paced environment. Able to use communication and negotiation skills to build effective working relationships with suppliers and achieve the best results in terms of cost, quality and lead time. Capable of working well under pressure, excellent problem solver with high attention to detail.
Why are they a good candidate?
- Experienced in Operational research, Linear Optimisation Method, Business Analysis and Information Systems & Database management
- Experience across Operations, Project Management and Procurement
- Worked with budgets ranging from £10m – £100m
- Worked with/managed up to 350 supplier relationships
- Continuous Improvement mindset
3 greatest professional achievements:
- Made savings of over 500k in a previous role.
- 80% safety incident reduction within previous company.
- 40% supplier portfolio reduction implementing supplier consolidation strategy.
3 most important things about next move:
- Challenging role.
- Professional growth opportunities.
- Good working environment & culture within the business.