Are you ready to take that next step in your career and challenge yourself in planning, managing, and overseeing all project work?
It’ll be a varied opportunity, as no two days will be the same constantly keeping you busy whilst in work.
If so, the role is a split one with 70% being in office and the remaining 30% being out on site.
You’ll work closely with then Mechanical Design Engineers and Electrical Design Engineers. As well as working with Siemens and modifying and creating PLC software, you’ll investigate alternative components to help meet project timelines.
You’ll need experience using Siemens and AutoCAD Electrical and be able to write programs from scratch. However, if you need any additional training to help you in your professional development it can be provided.
The salary for this role is in the region of £45k.
Interested? Get in touch with Eloisa by dropping her an email to email@example.com. Don’t worry if your CV isn’t up to date, we’ll cross that bridge once we get to it.